Do you need help to get your photography business started or to the next level?
Are you like I was asking yourself where do I start, or perhaps you want to start a home based studio part time or full time or you just need some help with a few things? I can help you :)
* Photo by Sue Bryce
In 2011 I had a nightmare divorce and my husband threw my youngest son and me out the door with nothing, we were literally homeless and penniless.
I started over from ground zero and I built a successful home studio
I worked around my kid's schedule and worked from my home.
( featured on Sue Bryce Education studio tours )
Now I own a full-service studio in Carlsbad, San Diego since August of 2017.
I am proud to be part of Sue Bryce's education hand-picked support team. We help Sue in the Facebook Groups, Workshops, and at The Portrait Master Convention.
I can help you get started and avoid mistakes, a lot of bad decisions and things that don't work that I experienced and can now teach you what to do and not do to save you time and money.
Mentoring Options in Person or Skype Sessions tailored to your needs:
- How to set up your home/studio for consultations, to shoot clients and having a business run out of your home, time management, setting up your business workflow on the computer.
- Portfolio building, how to make money while building your portfolio.
- Forms, contracts, and insurance... what do you need?
- Equipment, what is a luxury or necessary for your startup, new equipment vs used. I can help you hack a lot of things....cheap :)
- Natural lighting, strobes or artificial light. What do you need and what can you get by with.
- Posing and wardrobe, educating your clients and building a studio wardrobe.
- Editing, retouching, and printing. Do it yourself or outsource, compare costs on doing it yourself vs. outsourcing.
- Hair and Make-up, do it yourself or hire professionals what do they charge?
- Marketing Materials - Where to put your hard-earned money to get the biggest return for exposure. Where do you start? Do it yourself or outsource.
- Making marketing videos. How and what do you need.
- Pricing and Products, when am I good enough to charge, and how much?
- Help with getting over your blocks, I have had them ALL.
- Folio boxes vs. Albums or both, different vendors' pros and cons.
- In-person sales, the reveal wall and believing in your work.
- Social media exposure, Instagram posts, and marketing, Facebook for business and ads.
- Networking and building relationships.
- Finding your power partners for referrals
- Why it's important to have a coach or mentor
(* I will hold you accountable and you will have homework, you are your own rescue and you are investing in yourself and your business so there will be work to do to achieve your success, all said with love <3 )
- One Hour Skype Session $250
- Two Hour Skype Session $450
- 8 One Hour Skype Sessions $1800
- In person mentoring, an 8 hour day in my studio customized to your needs.
Meals included. $2000
- Portfolio building in my studio for portrait and boudoir, 2 models, hair and make-up, wardrobe and full lighting and posing mentoring all digital files and copyrights included for your portfolio building.
Meals included. $2700
( * Travel & hotel expenses not included. )
Portrait session of YOU hair & makeup included.
4 - 7x10 matted prints with digital files $850
Please contact me and let's design mentoring sessions
for your needs.
~ Ann ~
PH # (760) 610-6263
Please fill out this form so I can understand your needs.
Thank you for contacting us!
We have received your message and will contact you shortly